Main Room: 150 sq m featuring coloured glass, a large skylight on the ceiling and a marble fireplace. In the room there are also old wine shop counters.
Chini Room: recently renovated, is named after the artist who designed and made, in 1910, the flooring, tiles, decorative elements and old wine shop counters. a 100 sq m multipurpose area.
Small Rooms: plus several smaller rooms and a wide corridor connecting the two structural bodies and which is used for exhibitions.
Technical notes: the rooms have a heating system.
The Tamerici complex is named after the eponymous trees that once grew near the old source of curative water discovered in 1843 by the Schmitz family, who owns the land where it flowed.
In terms of style, the complex looks like an assemblage of buildings inspired by medieval designs, though they still have polychrome references to the Eastern world. The unifying elements are the ceramics, the stoneware decorations on the embattled towers, the lion heads and rosettes and the polychrome majolica – all elements made by Galileo Chini.
Greenery has a key role in this complex as well. It is particularly interesting to observe the structure made of partially raised flowerbeds, pergolas, paths, forest trees and ornamental shrubs, Istrian stone bower with seats, table and iron dome, basins made by Manifattura di Signa or with Istrian stone. In the park opposite the entrance you can admire a well with wrought iron ornaments, a copy of the one in Palazzo Gabrielli in Gubbio, a stoup and an Istrian travertine fountain supported by four lions.
A temple-shaped bower dominates a small promontory, some say it comes from the La Capponcina villa of Gabriele D'Annunzio.
Telefono: +39 0572 7781